What do you want to do?
Roll over for more
join us at our next event
Attend a Class
The Jesse Tree offers Chronic Condition Self-Management Program. This is a series of classes for individuals with any chronic illness; the classes empower the participant to live healthier lives.
Take Action; A Diabetes Self-Management Program. Classes are currently offered at the food fairs. The Diabetes Program is a series of 6 classes with an intake day and an evaluation day. Participants receive a cholesterol screening and an A1c at the beginning and end of the program. The program is designed to empower individuals to take control of their diabetes.
Other available classes:
- Hypertension and Cardiovascular Self-Management
- Stress Management and Relaxation Training
- Chronic Social Conditions Management
- Save Our Sisters Breast Cancer Project
- “Healthy Shop Talk on Prostate Cancer”