What do you want to do?
Roll over for more
rooted in compassion
The Mission of The Jesse Tree is to:
• Create an ecumenical network of support promoting coordination, collaboration, open communication and integration of the healthcare, health education, social service and ministerial delivery systems in our community;
• Develop programs and services that link or fill gaps in the existing delivery system and establish an ongoing evaluation component for each Jesse Tree program or service to determine its effectiveness and efficiency.
• Provide services and develop resources that nurture and encourage the social servants in our community and their existing programs.
• Advocate and promote all endeavors that lead to improved community health, living conditions, and happier, healthier community members, and …
• To spread the message of God's mercy through deed, word and prayer.
Give us five minutes; there is something we can do to help you!